Yes, I know it is the 6th of March.. but life just got away from me this last week.
1. Earn $500/month by December-my mystery shops will not apply until next month, but I've made about $20 from online. not much however, you have to start somewhere
2. Get financing- I received my pin number. I will try to fill this out today.
3. Start school
4. Sell homemade creations- I want a few different products to offer before opening my etsy shop. I have 2 and am working on a few more. I am shooting for an opening by the end of March.
5. Fix jetta-DONE
6. Sketch out 5 year plan- I work on this everyday.
7. Read 12 books-total read 9
8. Document important recipes from grandma- I am still making a list of recipes. I am hoping to have enough money to visit her sometime in March
9. Learn to can
10. Learn to make quilt blocks
11. Learn to embrace current situation-this last week has been hard, but I am 50 steps ahead of what I was in December
12. Learn more about amigurumi- I found some hidden books at the library wahoo!
13. Get DOL-this won't happen
14. Quit-going well
15. Embroidery grid sampler
16. Embroidery block of the month
17. Scan and organize family photos- all scanned, besides the LARGE photos, working on commentary today with mom.
18. Retype Hammon history-still working on it. I admittedly did not work on this as much as I should of in February. I will continue working on it.
19. Recycle- going very well.
20. Granny miller challenge
Needleworks I made bread every week
Homesteading I made a few batches of paper that Ii used in Chevy Man's Valentines day Present
Change jar- no extra money at all so.. no change!
Eating out- I believe we ate out 3 times. Much better. Still room to improve!
Electricity reduction- No lights until dark and all that fun stuff. I should receive my bill soon.
Frugal challenge- Doing really well and learning a lot Photo a day- I did take photos each day but I didn't upload them the whole month.. that became discouraging. Go greener challenge- still recycling. I plan on starting to recycle our paper from now on.
Needleworks- finish cowl
easter tree ornaments
Bread every week
Sewing- hand sew rice bag
work on max's bed
How are your resolutions coming along?