Sunday, January 22, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 1.23.12


Monday

Breakfast- cereal

Lunch- ravioli and olive garden potatoes

Dinner- chicken pot pie (in freezer)


Tuesday

Breakfast- yogurt

Lunch- Chef salad

Dinner- ham and cheese omelets

Rice pudding


Wednesday

Breakfast- cereal

Lunch- chef salad

Dinner- Pocatello for test


Thursday

Breakfast- yogurt

Lunch- chef salad

Dinner-taco salad


Friday

Breakfast- cereal

Lunch- chef salad

Dinner- cauliflower pizza


Saturday

Breakfast- cereal

Lunch- salad

Dinner- spaghetti


Sunday

Breakfast- egg and waffles

Dinner- rotissiere roast


Check out a ton of other Menu planning ideas here.


4 comments:

  1. Planning out your meals is so smart! I keep meaning to add this to my regular routine...but it never happens. Maybe Organization Junkie can help me? :)

    BTW, I dropped in from the Alexa drop hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your meal plan!!! I also love your blog title!! Stopping by from the Alexa hop! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi stopping by from Alexa hop. If you get a chance pls review Self Sagacity Alexa, leave comment, I will surely get done for you too. Happy Monday and have great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm here from The Alexa Drop Hop. :)

    ReplyDelete